Since the current unit prices of some ETF products are all lower than 0.01USDT, in order to improve the sensitivity of their price changes and optimize the trading experience, ProEX has conducted share consolidation for 8 ETF trading pairs during 16:00-20:00 (UTC+8) on January 30, 2023
The list of ETF products subject to share consolidation is as follows:
At the time of the merger, a user holds 10,000 copies of DOGE3S, each with a net value of 0.01 and a total amount of 100 USDT. After the merger, he will hold 100 copies of DOGE3S, each with a net value of 1, and the total amount will remain unchanged at 100 USDT.
The names, abbreviations and trading pairs of the new shares are the same as before the merger.
1. During the share consolidation period, the above trading pairs will be stopped, and other trading pairs will not be affected.
2. Before the shares are merged, please cancel the orders in advance for all the users of the trading pairs above the pending order. If the order is not cancelled, the system will automatically cancel all the orders and the relevant assets will be returned to the account.
3. If the user has opened the grid trading of the above trading pairs, please terminate the grid trading before the shares are merged; if not, the system will automatically terminate the grid trading of the above trading pairs for the user, and the relevant assets will be returned to the account.
4. After the shares are merged, the above trading pairs will increase several times, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. After the shares are merged, the user's assets will change normally due to market fluctuations during the merge operation.
We remind you that you will not be liable for damages if you use PRO Exchange during system maintenance
【ProEX Customer Service Center】
Service Email ：email@example.com
Service Time：（UTC+8）10:00-18:00 Every Monday to Friday.
Article is closed for comments.