1. Click "Copy Trade" on the “Future" on the home page
1.1 You can sort by the Profit, ROI, winning rate and Number of Followers
1.2 We support list view and square view
2. Select a trader, you can click on the trader's avatar to view the trader's "Trading status" and "Trading History"
3. On the trader's page, click "Copy" to enter the copy settings
- Copying method: according to the account with the order selected by the trader,
There are two copying modes: Fixed amount Order and Proportional follow
- The system only supports USDT standard contracts
- Enter the copy trading amount
- Enter the TP&SL settings
4. Click "My Copy Trding" to view the copy data
- Copy trade overview：Including "total copying amount", "income" and "ROI"
- My following : all copy orders, including orders that have been placed but not yet opened
- Ongoing : Include following orders that have been opened and not closed
- Closed：Contains the orders that has been closed
5. Edit or unfollow
Enter "My Copy", find the current copy, click on the trader who is copying, and click "Cancel Copy" to manually stop copying. After you stop following, you will no longer follow the trader to place any order, and the trader will not reappear in the follow list.
You can choose 【Only close this order】：still maintain the following relationship with the person who brought the order, and open the position afterward, and only close this position at the market price.
Or【Cancel Follow】：cancel the follow relationship with the person who leads the order, and will no longer follow to open positions later. If there are other positions followed by this person, they will still be automatically followed to close the position.