Since the current unit prices of some ETF products are all lower than 0.01USDT, in order to improve the sensitivity of their price changes and optimize the trading experience, ProEX will conduct share consolidation for 7 ETF trading pairs from 16:00 - 20:00 on 06/09/2023 .
The list of ETF products subject to share consolidation is as follows:
For example: At the time of merger, a user held 10,000 BTC3L, the net value of each was 0.010000, and the total amount was 100 USDT. After the merger, he will hold 100 BTC3L at a net value of 1.000000 each, with the total amount remaining unchanged at 100 USDT.
1. During the share consolidation period, the above trading pairs will be stopped, and other trading pairs will not be affected.
2. Before the shares are merged, please cancel the orders in advance for all the users of the trading pairs above the pending order. If the order is not cancelled, the system will automatically cancel all the orders and the relevant assets will be returned to the account.
3. If the user has opened the grid trading of the above trading pairs, please terminate the grid trading before the shares are merged; if not, the system will automatically terminate the grid trading of the above trading pairs for the user, and the relevant assets will be returned to the account.
4. After the shares are merged, the above trading pairs will increase several times, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. After the shares are merged, the user's assets will change normally due to market fluctuations during the merge operation.
We remind you that you will not be liable for damages if you use PRO Exchange during system maintenance
【ProEX Customer Service Center】
Service Email ：email@example.com
Service Time：（UTC+8）10:00-18:00 Every Monday to Friday.