Improve account security
User may proceed with the following methods to enhance account security
Reminders when setting a password:
- Recommended to set up password on your own personal computer or devices, avoid using public computers as it face a higher risk of password being stolen or hacked
- Do not connect to public wireless network, and it is easy for hackers to steal the transmitted data.
- During setting of password:
- Create a complex and unique password, at least 8 characters which contain uppercase, lowercase letters and numbers;
- Do not use regular passwords, such as your name, date of birth, mobile phone, etc., which are easily obtained by others. For example: ProEx123456, abc123456, 1999238 are not recommended passwords; it is recommended that you set the password like this: Bjebic@ 132owu, han&23214, [HDU346c, etc. are recommended;
- After the password is set successfully, you can change the password periodically to enhance account security.
Set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA):
- It is recommended that you bind Google Authenticator, a dynamic password tool that generates a valid 6-digit verification code every ten seconds. You need to use the phone to scan or manually enter the16-digit key provided by ProEx, enter the 6-digit verification code displayed on the Google Authenticator to complete the binding process. After successful bound, you will need to enter the 6-digit verification code on the Google Authenticator each time you log in.
- Please keep a copy of the two-factor authentication QR Code or 16-digit key. Do not store it in your mobile phone after the screenshot, or store it in a frequently used electronic device to avoid the password being stolen by others when the device is lost. Avoid using public networks and networks with have security risks. Ensure the uniqueness of your password, creating new passwords that are not used by other services.
Prevent Viruses and Trojans
Suggestions on preventing the computer from getting viruses and Trojans.
• Periodically scan your devices with antivirus software
• Do not leak key account information to anyone and do not open any attachment from an unknown source
• Contact our customer service to help you with security problems
• Uninstall plug-ins or unknown third-party software
ProEx will not ask for your account password and account-related verification code in any form, please take precaution of your account security.