The metaverse era has come, a combination of reality and virtuality.
Let us all participate in this new digital world from life, social, to work.
The future of digital finance is no longer an illusion, and the cryptocurrency derivative financial market is booming.We will focus on quantitative trading development and launch quantitative trading-related application projects in the crypto market.A foothold in the world of cryptocurrency financial markets.
Quantitative trading partners are responsible for collect, research and statistics of cryptocurrency market data, create trading strategies through quantifiable analysis results to trade various cryptocurrencies.
Welcome all partners who love to be immersed in this new digital world as much as we do, join ProEX and head to the metaverse together.
｜How to join｜
Submit your resumé to the official recruitment mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
【Cryptocurrency Quantitative strategy development research/trading team leader】
- Responsible for quantitative trading strategies and model development in the cryptocurrency market.
- Multi-asset strong and weak quantitative strategy development.
- Maintenance of trading strategy database.
- Cryptocurrency market analysis.
【Cryptocurrency Quantitative Trading Strategy Analyst】
- Cryptocurrency / Options / Stocks / Interest Rates / Bonds / Exchange Rates / Contracts.
- Strategy: Develop and construct AI/quantitative trading strategies, finance and finance, mathematics and statistics, and information engineering.
- Conduct market research and industry research at home country and abroad.
- Conduct quantitative trading and ETF hedging strategy research
- Visit existing customers and potential customers to build relationships, enhance communication, and facilitate data collection.
- Write various research reports.
- Responsible for investment case search, risk assessment, and related investment operations.
- Conduct trading model backtesting and program development.
Service E-mail: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.proex.io/
Help Center: https://proex.zendesk.com/
Service Time: (UTC+8) 10:00-18:00 Every Monday to Friday.
Article is closed for comments.